Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Scale of Evil

Photobucket
Sorry to the two people who visited blog today but I’m again too busy for a legit post (that in itself has been a reoccurring theme, sorry dudes). I have to do my mandatory sexual harassment training, so I can learn how to proficiently hit on people at my work, without fear of getting fired or the establishment getting sued. Hopefully I'll learn how I can compliment someone's boobs in the most appropriate, proper and polite way possible.

I was invited to the following conference today, and I don’t really know why I find this funny, but:

Guest Speaker:

Dr. Michael Stone

Friday, November 20th, 2009
12:30-3:00pm

Dr. Stone appears on Investigation Discovery in a series called MOST EVIL

· He developed a scale of evil to rate serial killers, murderers, and psychopaths
· Maximum opportunity to meet with Dr. Stone and learn more about his research interests:
~He examines and profiles the minds of notorious killers
~Network with other faculty and students
~Ask the questions you’ve always been curious about

It probably has something to do with the part that mentions that he “developed a scale of evil”. Does it start at Snarf from the Thundercats and work its way up through greedy stockbrokers to eventually get to Jeffrey Dahmer, Pol Pot, and Ted Bundy. Also, not only do we get to learn about the minds of absolute and pure evil, but we get to network with faculty and students. I’m hoping snacks are provided. Shit, gotta go.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment