Friday, October 16, 2009

Keyword

Photobucket
In looking at Google Analytics, I’ve noticed that the number of page views specific to any post is higher based on some search term from an outside source. My most popular page thus far is the one where I mention the phrase “leather fetish” and I doubt that any of the traffic to the site based on that search was satisfied with what they got. So as an experiment I was thinking about cheating and just posting a bunch of keywords to get people here. But in reflecting on that super original idea I realized that its a pretty damn lame tactic. I mean once people get here they’ll just think my site blows and peace out; I personally hate it when that shit happens to me. I’m looking for some mp3 or picture, or whatever, and someone has the audacity to intuit that I’m a) gonna be searching for it and b) that once I get to the site and I don’t find what I want that I’ll even give a ¼ of shit about what they are peddling. So fuck that shit, trying to lure people to my site to get fame is like trying to jump-start a revolution. Its just gonna happen naturally anyways. Lycos Google Hairspray Anal Sex Horse Cock Fetish Disco Thanksgiving Kermit Slavery Radiohead Online Poker.
Giorgio Moroder – Knights in White Satin
Giorgio Moroder – Son Of My Father
Ramona Brooks – I Don’t Want You Back
Paul Hardcastle - King Tut

No comments:

Post a Comment