Monday, November 16, 2009

Worst Post Ever Pt. 2

Photobucket
Just to make this clear, the whole point of blog is to share music with people, and attempt to get a laugh in here and there. Any type of tirade against any subject is for the most part my caffeine addled brain sending some shit out without too much thought or recourse. I’ve lately been thinking about starting another blog: one which is completely vulgar, abstract, and offensive, and then having this one be PC, formulaic, self-promotional, and safe. Of course this would be a further step into pointless blog-dom; I don’t know how much more schizophrenic I want to get in cyber space, as my mind lately has been rather delicate. Part of this is due with the fact that the feedback I’ve received has either been overwhelmingly positive, or drastically negative. If everyone just said that blog sucks, then it’d be easy to just give it up and move on to something else that is equally as pointless. The only people that seem to “get it” are people that already know me, so obviously they are inclined to support me with positive feedback. I wonder, are they plotting against me. By simply encouraging me to open the caverns of my mind, knowing full well that I do not function well when it runs rampant, are they merely using me as tool to control the oxygen supply on Mars. I never should have done that appointment with Recall, as it is now tough to tell if I am living in reality or not. Kuwato and the rebels claim to need what’s inside my head, the cab driver has five kids to feed, and my wife (or is it?) is pleading with me to take a pill which will act as a symbol of my will to return to reality.
Bits & Pieces - Don't Stop The Music
Kenny Clairborne and the Armed Gang - Are You Ready
Kenny Clairborne and the Armed Gang - Funky Fever
Kenny Clairborne and the Armed Gang - Say Yeah

1 comment: