Monday, November 23, 2009

Busy: Blog Hates

Photobucket
I've returned from a little vacation to my city of birth. It left me tired and sore, and now I've got an intense amount of work to do, so I'm just gonna have to get blog the literary equivalent of Arby's as I do not have the time to hash out a home-cooked feast. He's pissed, but still alive, breathing, and no longer starving. If only he would only stop whining; it's getting annoying, and daddy has business to take care of. Posting up some retarded-ass shit today: this group called Circuitry featuring Sam Bostic. Sometimes you just have to buy an album based on the fact that you think its gonna be horrible, which is why I bought Circuitry for $2. To a certain extent it is deplorable, but at the same time, really fun to listen to (its focused mainly on technology and freaky sex shit), and the album harbors the track name of the year: "My Baby Gives Good Phone". Sadly, the year in reference is 1983.
Circuitry - Computer
Circuitry - Seduction
Circuitry - My Baby Gives Good Phone
Circuitry - Driving Me Wild

No comments:

Post a Comment