Friday, November 6, 2009

Nerd Out

Photobucket
Time to turn this crap back to being sort of music related for at least a post. Enough about urinals and tools for the elderly. To either the delight or chagrin of the reader/downloader, I'm putting up some 70s jazz fusion today. I just picked up a record that kind of blew me away the other day, and I'm gonna put up my three favorite tracks from the album. The album in question, is the first album from The Eleventh House (called Introducing Eleventh House), which features Larry Coryell on guitar, Alphonse Mouzon on Drums, and this guy Mike Mandell on synths and piano. The bass player and trumpet player are on point too, and I don't remember their names or have the record in front of me (and I'm too lazy to look them up), so sorry to those two dudes who aren't getting some just props. For all the nerds out there, Mike Mandell mainly used the ARP Odyssey on most of the cuts here and that thing serenades the future and fucks it in space. I don't have much else to say, I'm busy and tired, and if thats a problem you can all suck it.
Eleventh House - Birdfingers
Eleventh House - Yin
Eleventh House - Right On Y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment