Monday, September 21, 2009

Working Hard/Hardly Working

Photobucket
Oh crap, serious coffee jolt going on here (my legs are bouncing up and ddddddown). How else would I accomplish a double post in the same day. That is on some serious shit, my blog is growing into a virus that is slowly pulsating and devouring my time and my life. Double posting was a major break through in the battle of free will vs. blog, and now blog is clearly gaining more control. He knows it too, he is smiling at me right now, and that smirk is so ominous. I'm fucking lucky that I don't have internet at home right now, so at least a portion of my day is safe from his influence. Soon blog will probably fix some setting on my computer or hack into the AT&T mainframe, and solve a problem that even the supervisor of AT&T tech support (whose job is devoted entirely to supervising people who advise in these matters) couldn't even help with. Maybe blog will consult with a buddy blog devoted to solving these type of tech issues (routerouter.blogspot.com). Maybe I shouldn't think of it as a battle and just accept it - go skydiving with it like Keanu in Point Break. Bodhi comes and picks him up at his place after he clearly blew it at the bank, and ultimately revealed that he's a Fed. He had a direct shot at Bodhi and he didn't take it; Bodhi took him to the edge (maybe even past it) and they were bonded because of that. But now the whole crew is there in the morning to take him out (but where?): he knows they know; they know he knows, and yet with some type of weird spiritual criminal logic they are able to share the experience of skydiving and rebond. Blog knows that I am wary of his influence on me, and I know that blog is an adrenalin junkie bank robber. But blog also knows that I'm keen to the high-energy yahoo thing myself, and coffee is my gateway. Coffee allows blog to grow, so coffee and blog are best buddies; coffee and I are more like brothers (we do bicker and fight - sometimes coffee sends me to the toliet when I'd prefer not to go. But there is also love and support). Now that I think of it, I guess that blog and I are buddies too, but blog is more of a secret friend (at least at work, where he is not supposed to exist, and yet, there he is hiding minimized on my desktop). To use another book/movie reference, blog is Tyler Durden in Fight Club... At this point I'm just gonna stop myself.

I recently wasted a bunch of money on records, so I have a lot of brand new material to work with at the moment, which is why I'm so giddy to get stuff up. Also blog wants you to hear these tracks too, he told me earlier.

Bohannon - She's A Boogie Woogie Freak
Bohannon - The Party Train (Parts I, II, and III)
Starpoint - Keep On It

No comments:

Post a Comment