Monday, September 14, 2009

Sweatpants

Photobucket
I feel pathetic after seeing that I now have one follower. You can look up the name of your follower(s) through blogger and its clearly one of my friends who said he'd read my blog to help with my writing (cuz apparently I needs the help, duh). Now he's probably gonna read this and be embarrassed that he is the only loser willing to follow another loser's self indulgent pointless blog. Whereas I was primed for big bucks and international jet setting about two months ago when I started the blog (I already planned all of my fantasy speaking/live blogging tour stops for 2010 on Priceline and Kayak), the crushing blows of reality have now caught up; my downward spiral has begun.

Unfortunately being depressed can be rather spendy, as you have to both look, act, and feel the part, so I've spent some of my day attempting to stock up on some fresh depression gear in the thriftiest manner possible. The T.E.T.s (Tough Economic Times btw, and I suggest you start using that acronym to save some time, as you will likely have a reason to say it every single day for the next few years) have hit hard and no longer do I have the means to outfit my depression in Piere Cardin. Instead I must go straight to Ebay, Froogle and Overstock, for my twelve pack of sweatpants, and I have the rest of the day to debate whether I want Gildan, Russell, or Lands End brand. It'll likely come down to who has the cheapest shipping options. Once I get off work, I'll be headed on foot to Food 4 Less, straight to the frozen section, to stock up on loser food for the month. I might as well sell the fridge on Craigslist as I no longer need it anymore: it's strictly frozen from here on out.

The track for today is Flashback (Yurinomix) by Cyndi Seui, a producer from Bangkok, Thailand that runs the super cool label, Kitsch Cat. The sound and art direction is leagues ahead of all these other electro bitches who are getting multiple blow jobs for just trying really hard and looking semi neon. Cyndi Seui will soon be running/revitalizing your dying electro club scene, which all of you killed by being really homogeneous and obvious. Loose Shus, just did a great interview with Cindy at http://www.looseshus.com/ which is well worth checking out, and provides way more insight into Cyndi Seui and Kitsch Cat than I (which seems to be a reoccurring theme on this blog: my inability to provide adequate/premiere information on anything; I guess I'm more of a middle man). Make sure to check out Kitsch Cat's site at http://www.kitschcat.com/; they have a bunch of free tracks you can download, and also check Cyndi Seui's myspace page here, http://www.myspace.com/cyndiseui.
Cindy Seui - Flashback (Yurinomix)

No comments:

Post a Comment