Thursday, December 10, 2009

Open Letter To Blog

Photobucket
Dearest Blog,
I am very sorry that lately I have not had sufficient time to contribute to you. My schedule at work has shifted so that I am actually busy, instead of just desperately seeking out ways to kill time while appearing assiduous. The odd thing is that I actually resent my superiors for putting a few large projects on my table with firm deadlines, as if my job is supposed to be comprised solely of me surfing the net and aimlessly wandering the building with a couple papers in hand as if I have "something to do". I understand that you have seen little sunshine and are not eating as regularly as you would prefer. I just wanted to let you know that this is not deliberate, and I still love you.

Faithfully Yours,

Hobo

P.S. I know that I could potentially feed, bathe, and play with you after work, but that would cut into my schedule of booze and skateboarding, and additionally go against the very nature of your conception (i.e. killing time while trapped at work). So hang in there, make sure to eat the stale corn nuts I'll occasionally toss down (and it'd be tactful not to forget to ration those), and please sweep all of your excrement into the corner of your coop.
Tha Dogg Pound - I Don't Like To Dream About Getting Paid
Tha Dogg Pound - One By One

1 comment:

  1. blog still loves you - especially when fueled by The Pound

    ReplyDelete