Monday, December 21, 2009

Blog Vs. Vacation

Photobucket
Blog thought that he'd be getting some concentration and content, seeing as I'm on vacation and still in touch with computers, but his thinking is wishful at best. I need to be forced in front of a computer for a long period of time in order to really make this thing happen, and the only angst I'm feeling to get those psycho-lexical juices flowing has to deal with my family (which I'd prefer not to write about, but probably will. The apex of angst should hit this Friday, so we'll see how things play out).

Anyways, here are some endearing tunes by Jonathan Richman, who was previously the front man of the Modern Lovers (and is now still very relevant and poetic in his own solo right). I went on a date once at a Jonathan Richman show, and I thought that I dug the girl, cuz the show was good and she was smiling. But I was fucking fooled by the show, as I was just having a good time because of it, and not her, and it took a full hour after the show to shake that daze outta my brain and realize that she was a 'tard.
Jonathan Richman - A Higher Power
Jonathan Richman - Velvet Underground

No comments:

Post a Comment