Friday, February 26, 2010

Percentage Drop

Photobucket
According to Google Analytics, my fucking visitation percentage is down 0.28%. So I need to figure out a way to up my visitation without being a complete knob and buzz-wording my way into readership. That never really works anyways, as you get people for a split second, and then realizing that they’ve been duped, scoot the fuck outta my little slice of heaven, and back into hardcore bondage or whatever specificity they are actually seeking.

Instead, I’ll try to post jams, and keep on unfettered. I’ll try not to shed a tear when nobody downloads the sickest Junior track (as a tip, search out the music video for this cut on youtube, if you want to see the groundbreaking technology employed in Who Framed Roger Rabbit shattered).
Junior – Mama Used to Say

1 comment:

  1. I plan on forwarding this blog to at least 10 people on Monday. That should raise your visitation rate on Google Analticks by 1294%

    ReplyDelete