Thursday, February 11, 2010

Torture

Photobucket
What do you do when you tell someone (in a very professional setting) that what they did was uncouth, and they listen to you attentively, process it, apologize, swear it’ll never happen again, and then do the same fucking thing a week later? Do you throw a fit? Give them the cold shoulder? Do something equally fucked up to them out of spite? Maybe I should just dump a full canister of scalding hot coffee in their face, and pretend like we both just won the super bowl. Of course that would be a waste of coffee, but unlike boiling water, it burns, smells and stains. I’ll probably just hold it inside.
Photobucket
Sorry blog, I’ve got a date with Microsoft Excel today.
Brenton Wood - I Want Love
Brenton Wood - I Think You've Got Your Fools Mixed Up
Codek - Tim Torum

No comments:

Post a Comment