Wednesday, February 3, 2010

GROW UP

Photobucket
So GROW UP, the night that I co-promote with some friends, is back in effect, and I'm excited. This may be a repetitive notion, but promoting the night on my blog, will have no effect. The chance that someone from the Bay Area (that I don't already know) will stumble upon this posting and decide to go to the show is highly unlikely. Any Vulcan could tell you that.

So, Come to Madrone, Wednesday February 3rd, (2010, incase you are a year late or something) from 9:30pm - 2am. Special Guests, Loose Shus (Plant) and Pat Les Stache (American Athelete, Cabana Disco) along with residents, Sick Face, ME! (Hotthobo), and Fenstar will be providing the tunes. If I don't already know you, and you tell me you are at the club solely based on this blog, I'll buy you a drink.

Regardless, I have a disco mix that I made at least a month ago or so, which I didn't put up on the blog initially, because I thought that some other blog with higher readership would be interested in it. Ended up not being the case, due mainly to my own laziness and humility (and inability to cold email people the mix and suck on their knobs about how their blog is the greatest and how I'd feel super priviledged to have my mix up with their site's amazing content, yadda, yadda, yadda). So the mix is in its right place, here on One Man's Problem, available to the very few people that accidentally stumble upon the site, based on some combination of words they looked up on google.

Download my mix below!
Hotthobo - Disco Misco

No comments:

Post a Comment