Saturday, January 2, 2010

Heart of Gold

Photobucket
Whatahhhhhha, Whataaahhhhhhhhaaa, Water. Can't sleep. Don't Care. Damned if I do and I'm damned if I don't but I love you. I'm talkin' Alan Parsons. I'm talking late night, drunk, cigs, spitting, dancing, rapping with cab drivers and getting their phone numbers. Fucking Avatar, and America and violins. Drunk post (obviously) and I told myself never, but I'll let it ride for the day after new years. If you are stalking me, then absorb this shit (right now). I run my 300 viewership to the fullest, heed my words. If you know me personally, then this is not a cry (for) to help (seriously, its ok). I'm talking listening to cds on my tv, laying down with the laptop on and the backspace key. This one is out to all my mates abroad, keeping shit massive, and the shirtless dude wearing elvis glasses that didn't think I was funny at the club (i was on point tonight dude). Ups to divshare, google images and photobucket, without you I'd be the same but without this international voice. Next track is mad gay, but Padded Cell sampled it, and even so, gay shit is cool.
Lime- I Don't Wanna Lose You

1 comment:

  1. sing of next time with a CTRL + ALT + DELETE

    respect from your mate abroad geezer

    ReplyDelete