Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Other Blog & Mix Shout Out

Photobucket
So other blogs are better than this one. They write about the music, man. They don't go into personal psychosis and daily observation consistently. Instead they feature artists and DJs and do real interviews with them. This blog does not. Blog does not promote itself much, and when it does it is infrequent and unconfident. I've told him to suck it up, and lose some face. Whats the worst that can happen when you say, "Hey other blog, I love you so. I link you on me, perhaps you can link me on you". I guess they say no, or worse yet, nothing at all, and desecrate your soul. The world is tough, it is time to get used to it.

Just today I found some cool synthy mixes on better blogs/cooler websites with money:
Like this dude Tommyboy and his mix
Or another mix by Jonas Reinhardt
Or an older one from Altair Nouveau
Or this Gavin Russom one

Blog needs to up its game, and somehow convince a relevant artist to make a mix specific to it's internal parts. So if you are a relevant artist, and want to make a mix specific to blog, send over a 1000 word manifesto explaining your merits, and why you should be chosen to put up your mix on OMP. Really sell yourself! I mean, your gonna need to, in order to set yourself aside from all the other applicants.
The Crash Crew - Rock The Spot

No comments:

Post a Comment