Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Personal Blog Solipsism Showerin'

Photobucket
I tend to take two showers per day. It's the ultimate initiation to, and closure of each day, and I can do practically everything (other than poo and shave; which I do simultaneously out of the shower) that is needed in there: Floss, Shampoo, Soap, Brush, Rinse, Lather, Excrete, etc. Now I've heard that this isn't exactly the best practice as my skin produces oils which are meant to remain on my epidermis for a bit (as opposed to getting consistently washed off twice per day). I think that my body, has instead overcompensated for my consistent shower schedule, and overproduces these skin-specific oils. This became very apparent when the water heater for my habitation-unit crapped out, leaving the hot water function ragged and useless. I did not shower for a full day and a half (practically sacrilege!), and I noticed that not only was I particularly oily, but also unable to sleep and wake properly due to my lacking of ritualistic behavior. Proof that for me, shower is king. I hope you care. I may have already wrote this post or something similar to it...ah, the mind is goin'.
Sir Lord Baltimore - Hell Hound

No comments:

Post a Comment