Thursday, April 1, 2010

Discount

Photobucket
It's nice to know that my Bachelor's Degree was utilized today to its fullest potential. I was asked to remove staples from a packet of 20 handouts for my superior officer! I was really able to put my motor skills to use! I love it how at work, when I am asked to do a relatively complicated task, they address me very professionally, with even a tad of respect, and direct me like a normal human being. However, when I'm asked to do something ridiculous and insulting, I am instructed to do so as if I am retarded. Like today, I was approached with this tantamount staple-removal task, and instructed at an ultra loud and slow pace, with every word enunciated to its extreme. I'D LIKE YOU TO REMOVE THE STAPLES...AND THEN...REMOVE THE LAST PAGE...AND THEN...RE-STAPLE THE PACKET...DO YOU THINK YOU CAN HANDLE THAT? Oh and also, can you please send us the budget update for the entire quarter, with all net gains and losses highlighted, and provide an explanation of the reason for any negative loss.

New edit up...some acidic business.
Mr. Lee - Pump Up London (Hotthobo Edit)

1 comment:

  1. I feel you. Sometimes life just runs right over you...

    http://images.inquisitr.com/wp-content/2010/02/catgif6.gif

    ReplyDelete