Thursday, April 15, 2010

Late

Photobucket
Not even blog thought he was coming back from the grave today, and it sucks to provide him with a false sense of resurrection. He already threw in his cards, especially after I let that last picture run for a full week (sorry, that pic is messed up). I've pretty much given up at this point. Blog looks like Christian Bale did in The Machinist. It took me a full year to figure it out, but my opinion and thoughts on music, fetish culture, the workplace, smells, and young adult-angst, amounts to about 2 minutes and 13 seconds of time for 18 individuals, likely looking for something else entirely. So fuck you blog, all you've ever done for me is waste away the time at work that I no longer have available.
Skip Spence - War In Peace

1 comment:

  1. I heart your blog. You crack me up. But, I am pretty random.

    ReplyDelete