Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Blogina

Photobucket
Oh yeah, crap, I remember... I had a blog, and I let him die a slow gruelling death in some neon graveyard in webspace. I used to look at some other blogs with content that I thought was pretty funny, informative, or inspiring, and see this trend where the last few posts would be this tapered effect: going from a few posts per week, to once a week, to once a month. The last post would occur after about 3 or 4 months of non-activity. I always thought to myself, "Not me, man", of course I'd still be writing the 90,000th post on my death bed - with 70% of the world's population following me...the sarcastic poet/laureate of my generation.

But now I've covered myself in my own blog's skin like Wild Bill in Silence of Lambs, only to stare out into a mirror (unfortunately my real audience) in full mangina, and ask them if they'd fuck me.
Midnight Star - Curious

No comments:

Post a Comment